If you are looking to get a China tourist visa in the quickest and easiest way possible, then you can rest assured that you’ve come to the right place. Not only will this source of information provide you with helpful tips on acquiring that visa with true efficiency, but you can also learn some valuable information about your travel destination itself. Let’s start with the most pressing information for you at this moment: getting that visa!
Information on Your Visa to China
Obtaining a China travel visa doesn’t have to be a lengthy process, nor complicated. The Type L China visa is provided to those individuals looking to visit the incredible country to spend time with friends or family, for tourism, or for strictly private purposes. Here are the pertinent facts you need to know as you seek to acquire this visa:
- The China travel visa is valid for 6 to 12 months.
- Depending on your travel needs, you will be allowed a single-entry, double-entry or multiple entries into China.
- Single entry visas have a validity of up to 90 days.
- Double entry visas have a validity of up to 180 days.
- Multiple entries visas have a validity of up to 365 days.
- If you are U.S. passport holder, the duration of your stay will be 60 days for each entry.
- If you are not a U.S. passport holder, the duration of your stay will be 30 days for each entry.
Get Your Tourist Visa Here!
To get the ball rolling quickly, simply visit Choice Passport’s China visa processing service page. Choice Passport proudly offers same day service to their valued customers, so if speed and efficiency are your goals for acquiring your visa, then you can absolutely count on their reliable services. You will simply need to fill out their quick form in order to get your visa processed. The form questions will include:
- Visa Type of Entry
- Visa Classification Type (be sure to check off the China Tourist Visa option)
- How Quickly You Need the Service
- Regular (6-8 business days): $100.00
- Express (4-5 business days): $130.00
- Rush (3 business days): $160.00
- Urgent (2 business days): $220.00
- Applicant Information: including your full name, date of birth, email address, phone number(s), departure date and visiting destination.
You will then proceed to the next couple of quick screens where you can process your competitively priced payment and be on your way to receiving your China tourist visa!
Now, here comes the fun part: the must see tourist attractions in amazing China! As said by Touropia, “Curator of the world’s oldest continuous civilization, China has a lot of historic attractions to offer.” Please find a condensed list of some of the top, most exciting spots to land during your China tour (and be sure to click on each individual attraction for all of the details):
- The Great Wall of China
- Potala Palace
- Forbidden City
- Victoria Harbour
- Terracotta Army
- Li River
- Mount Huang
- Leshan Giant Buddha
- Mogao Caves
Now that you have brushed up on the must see landmarks you must hit on your trip, it’s now important to switch cours and consider the weather. After all, what you pack in your suitcase will be tremendously impacted by the China climate. Now, China is an enormous country. It’s roughly the same size as the entire United States, and it’s known to have the widest range of weather out of any country on the planet. Because of this incredibly noteworthy fact, it is crucial that you check the weather forecast for the region you are visiting before you leave, just to make sure that what you are packing are the best choices possible. Click Here to view the current and forecasted weather in your specific travel destination.
Ready to Get Your Trip Booked?
Great! There is nothing more exciting than planning the trip of a lifetime, and touring China will surely fall into that category. Choice Passport is excited for you and ready to assist you with all of your passport and visa needs. As “The #1 choice when your visa or passport must be on time & no surprises,” Choice Passport is proud to be the best priced online passport and visa service. Want more information on how their company can assist you with your China travels? Simply explore the site or dial directly at 855-246-4243 today.