The following U.S. passport applications are categorized by the type of passport services we provide.
You must print these forms clearly on plain, 8.5″ x 11″ white paper using either a laser or inkjet printer.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view application forms. (Free Download)
New Passport (Form DS-11)
You are required to fill out the DS-11 if:
- You have never had a U.S. passport
- You are under the age of 16
- Your passport was lost or stolen (In which case, you must also fill out the DS-64)
Passport Renewal (Form DS-82)
You are required to fill out the DS-82 if you meet all of the following criteria:
- Your prior passport was issued when you were 16 or older
- Your prior passport was issued within the last 15 years
- Your prior passport is within your possession
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Passport (DS-11 and DS-64 Form)
If your passport is Lost, Stolen or Damaged, you’re required to fill out both the DS-11 and DS-64 forms.
Download the Form
You are required to fill out the DS-64 if:
- Your passport has been lost or stolen
- Your passport is damaged but still valid
Child Passport (DS-11 and DS-3053 Form)
If your child is under the age of 15, you are required to fill out a DS-11 containing their information:
Download the Form
You must fill out the DS-3053 (Statement of Consent Regarding a Minor) if:
- A legal guardian or parent cannot be present when taking your child to an acceptance agent
Passport Name Change (DS-5504 Form or DS-82 Form)
If you have changed your legal name either by marriage, divorce, or court order, you can apply for a passport name change.
There are two forms you must choose from when filing for a passport name change, please choose the appropriate form based on your condition:
- If your passport was issued less than a year ago, please fill out the DS-5504.
- If your passport was issued over a year ago, please fill out the DS-82.
Passport Pages (DS-4085 Form)
If you require additional passport pages for stamps or travel visas, please fill out the DS-4085.